It's time for you to get to know me a little more...
My Monday question of the week... Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?
Well Yes! My fiance came over after work and we went out to dinner at Red Lobster. Mmmm! I had Atlantic Salmon with mashed potatos and broccoli, ceaser salad, and lobster pizza. Vivek had the Shrimp trio, ceaser salad, and lobster pizza as well. Damn we were stuffed!
He was sweet and had flowers delivered to me... 12 long stem red roses in a pretty vase that had a silver necklace and heart pendant. I gave him a big Toblerone flower and baked him a chocolate chip banana cake... the way to a man's heart is by feeding him!
1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?
2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?
3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?
4. What food item do you absolutely despise?
5. Righty or lefty?
1. Yes... flowers, chocolate and went out to dinner.
2. There are a few things I like on toast, it just depends on my mood. Sometimes I like cream cheese on a toasted bagel. I don't buy bread often as I love it too much.
3. No. I only do that for special occasions.
4. I HATE sushi... I just don't understand how someone can say "Mmmm I'm craving sushi"!
5. I'm a righty!
Well there you have it... another Monday's of questions. I'll see you all next week! If you want to participate, just click on the buttons above for the codes and linky's.