Bubbles for Busy Women is a planner that helps you focus on what's important. The bubbles (left) help you control your life by "CHOP"ping things down. Each set of pages is broken down into four categories. A computer graphic "C" is for computer actions, "H" and a house graphic is for house projects, "O" and a building graphic is for Office Actions, and "P" and a phone graphic is for phone calls. All you need to do is sit down with a page of bubbles and clear your head of your to-do list -- it's that easy!
Because the tasks are broken down, it makes it easy to remember you have three calls to make, or four emails that need to go out. And as soon as they are done you can either highlight (more visibility) or cross off (instant gratification) each bubble. But the planner doesn't end there. Bubbles for Busy Women has pages of bubbles to help you track out "family goals," "financial goals," "health goals," "projects" and more. And like a typical planner, there is space to write lists, appointments by time, and blank calendar pages where you can fill in the month!
I am in love with this planner, and happy that I will no longer have to write a million sticky notes and post everywhere! If you would like to purchase your own it is just $15.99! Click here to view it from Amazon.
To enter my giveaway:
1. Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (or tell me if you already do)- 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
2. Vote for me on: We're on the Fence, TopMommyBlogs, and Ola Momma - 3 entries (leave 3 comments)
3. Follow the Bubble Planner on Facebook - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
4. Follow me @kimmie_1980 on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) once per day - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
5. Tweet the following tweet, once per day for 1 extra entry (1 comment) per tweet:
"Win a Bubbles for Busy Women: Visual Planning for Successful Women Planner! @kimmie_1980 http://tinyurl.com/3q342ko (05/01) #giveaway"
7. "Like" me on Facebook- 2 extra entries (leave 2 comments)
8. Follow me on BlogFrog- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
9. Follow me on NetworkedBlogs- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
10. Subscribe to my feed through email- 5 extra entries (leave 5 comments)
11. Blog about this giveaway (please link back here, and leave the URL of where you blogged in your comment) - 10 extra entries (Comment 10 times to qualify for bonus)
12. Add My button to your blog, and let me know where it's located - 5 extra entries (Comment 5 times to qualify for bonus)
***Giveaway ends May 1st @ 11:59 ET!!!!
*** Make sure you leave the right amount of comments so you get the proper amount of entries. http://tinyurl.com/3q342ko
Please read the following before entering:
* This giveaway is available to US/CA readers.
* You must leave your email address in each comment OR it should be on your profile in order to win.
* Winner will be selected at random through random.org.
I WILL RESPOND TO EACH COMMENT ONCE WINNER IS SELECTED... I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU ALL!
Disclaimer: I received a planner at no cost to me to facilitate in this review. I received no other form of compensation, monetary or otherwise, for writing this post. All opinions mentioned in this post are 100% mine, your opinions may differ.