Neoteric Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream consistently outranks the leading doctor recommended moisturizer in diabetic preferences.
- Maximum Oxygenated treatment speeds healing, restores and protect chronic severely dry, damaged skin.
- Fast results
- Absorbs quickly
- Non-greasy application
- Maximum TriOxygen Aloe, Vitamin E, Skin Protectant
- Especially good for the hands and feet
- Helps speed healing by strengthening the skin's own natural defenses
- Restores and protects chronic severely dry, cracked, damaged skin
- Helps increase skin's circulation and natural collagen production
- Provides soothing therapeutic moisturization and skin protection
- Promotes stronger, healthier, more resilient skin
This cream is for those with severely dry, rough, damaged skin. It's for use on the feet, hands, fingertips, elbows, legs, and knees.
Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 1%...........Skin Protectant
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Peroxidized Corn Oil (TriOxygen), Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Propylene/Stryene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Sodium Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cyclomethicone, Sodium PCA, Eucalyptus Extract, Benzoin Extract, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetereth-20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Uses: Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked, or wind burned skin.
Price: $9.99 (Free shipping all of March to the US. $10 shipping to Canada, no matter the size of your order)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.