PJ Greetings started with a simple request to help a friend out by making her son’s third birthday party invitations. Then came a craft show in which they showed four or five holiday card designs, along with their hand drawn personalized stationery.
With such a high demand, a website was quickly born. Eight years and three websites later, they have thousands of wonderful customers across the world that love their personalized products!
In the age of email and evites, it is so good to see that their customers realize the importance of hand written notes and customized invitations, holiday cards, etc.! PJ's ink stamps are unlike anything on the market. She and her staff create each stamp design by hand. Make the designs your own by choosing your own information for your stamp.
Her stamps are pre-inked so there's no need to worry about messy stamp pads. Each stamps lasts up to 30,000 impressions--nearly a lifetime! Compare that to most self-inking stamps, which only last 5,000 impressions or evaporate when not in use. PJ's stamps are more economical than mailing labels.
Make your envelopes stand out. Everyone loves to get mail from an a friend. And when they see an envelope with a PJ stamp on it they'll know it's from someone who cares. Not only will your next address stamp be long-lasting, it will be whimsical and unique. PJ's design bring something fun and unique to what would otherwise just be a boring envelope.
Name in Scrolls", in the colour hot pink. I have to say that having this item makes my life so much easier. It came in it's own little sheer pink bag with a tag featuring an example of what it looks like. Excellent quality and I'd recommend the company to anyone and everyone!
Buy It: You can purchase a custom address stamp for $39.95 on PJ Greetings website.
Great news for all you great readers! PJ Greetings is offering a very special coupon code just for you! Just enter "TOMOSON" at checkout to get 20% off 1 stamp!!!!!
To enter my giveaway:
1. Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (or tell me if you already do)- 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
2. Visit PJ Greetings and tell me what your favourite stamp is - 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
3. Vote for me on: We're on the Fence, TopMommyBlogs, Ola Momma, and both Bloggers Choice Awards - 5 entries (leave 5 comments)
4. Follow PJ Greetings on Facebook - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
5. Follow me @kimmie_1980 on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) once per day - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
6. Tweet the following tweet, once per day for 1 extra entry (1 comment) per tweet:
"Win a Personalised Custom Stamp from PJ Greetings worth $40! @kimmie_1980 http://tinyurl.com/3ex8287 (05/08) #giveaway"
7. "Like" me on Facebook- 2 extra entries (leave 2 comments)
8. Follow me on BlogFrog- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
9. Follow me on NetworkedBlogs- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
10. Subscribe to my feed through email- 5 extra entries (leave 5 comments)
11. Blog about this giveaway (please link back here, and leave the URL of where you blogged in your comment) - 10 extra entries (Comment 10 times to qualify for bonus)
12. Add My button to your blog, and let me know where it's located - 5 extra entries (Comment 5 times to qualify for bonus)
***Giveaway ends May 8th @ 11:59 ET!!!!
*** Make sure you leave the right amount of comments so you get the proper amount of entries. http://tinyurl.com/3ex8287
Please read the following before entering:
* This giveaway is available to US/CA readers.
* You must leave your email address in each comment OR it should be on your profile in order to win.
* Winner will be selected at random through random.org.
I WILL RESPOND TO EACH COMMENT ONCE WINNER IS SELECTED... I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU ALL!
Disclaimer: I received a stamp at no cost to me to facilitate in this review. I received no other form of compensation, monetary or otherwise, for writing this post. All opinions mentioned in this post are 100% mine, your opinions may differ.