The film includes interviews with Abby herself, her husband and parents, as well as many of the pro-life activists who had protested outside the clinic where Abby worked. I was very impressed with the spirit of love and gentleness they portrayed to the abortion clinic workers, as well as the patients. It is a fascinating story that is hard to really comment on... I have mixed feelings regarding abortion.
Here's a short preview:
Life is full of decisions, and every decision we make has an echo that affects our future. On May 17th at 8:00 PM local time*, come be a part of the UNITEforLIFE webcast with Abby Johnson, a former abortion clinic director for Planned Parenthood. Join us for heartfelt discussions as Abby shares her long-held desire to help women in crisis, and the moment of pure awakening that led her to re-evaluate her life’s work. During this webcast, hosted by Kelly Rosati, Vice President of Community Outreach for Focus on the Family, you’ll discover why Abby is now an advocate for the pro-life pregnancy centers and clinics around the nation that truly serve women and save lives.As part of this blog tour I have a gift certificate to give away that is good for a free copy of the Unplanned DVD. I will mail the gift certificate to the winner, and you can take it to your local Christian bookstore to pick up your DVD, or you can order it direct from Tyndale.
To enter my giveaway:
1. Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (or tell me if you already do)- 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
2. Vote for me on: We're on the Fence, TopMommyBlogs, Ola Momma, and both Bloggers Choice Awards - 5 entries (leave 5 comments)
3. Follow me @kimmie_1980 on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) once per day - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
4. Tweet the following tweet, once per day for 1 extra entry (1 comment) per tweet:
"Win a gift certificate for the DVD UnPlanned! @kimmie_1980 http://tinyurl.com/5vjh6wc (05/22) #giveaway"
5. "Like" me on Facebook- 2 extra entries (leave 2 comments)
6. Follow me on BlogFrog- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
7. Follow me on NetworkedBlogs- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
8. Subscribe to my feed through email- 5 extra entries (leave 5 comments)
9. Blog about this giveaway (please link back here, and leave the URL of where you blogged in your comment) - 10 extra entries (Comment 10 times to qualify for bonus)
10. Add My button to your blog, and let me know where it's located - 5 extra entries (Comment 5 times to qualify for bonus)
***Giveaway ends May 22nd @ 11:59 ET!!!!
*** Make sure you leave the right amount of comments so you get the proper amount of entries. http://tinyurl.com/5vjh6wc
Please read the following before entering:
* This giveaway is available to US readers.
* You must leave your email address in each comment OR it should be on your profile in order to win.
* Winner will be selected at random through random.org.
I WILL RESPOND TO EACH COMMENT ONCE WINNER IS SELECTED... I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU ALL!
Disclaimer: I received an item at no cost to me to facilitate in this review. I received no other form of compensation, monetary or otherwise, for writing this post. All opinions mentioned in this post are 100% mine, your opinions may differ.