I have to admit, I was originally hesitating on buying glasses from online. How do you know that they will look good for your face shape? How do you know if the quality is as good as they say? Well I decided to take a chance and search. They have a wide range of glasses from metal frames, plastic frames, rimless eyeglasses, semi-rimless, bendable titanium frames, kids glasses, bifocals, progressive lenses, sunglasses and you even have a choice if you want to use your own frame.
When you find a pair of glasses you find attractive, you have the option to check if they would match your face shape. There's a tool on the right column of their website, that lets you select the appropriate face shape for either male or female. I found that to be very helpful in making my decision. I have a round face, and have always had trouble finding proper fitting glasses. Well, 39DollarGlasses.com has helped solve that problem for me, and will be my "go to" place from now on.
The item that I chose for review: Sofia Plastic glasses in the color blue. I fell in love with the design from the moment I saw them on the screen. I liked that there was an option in colors, and that it was meant for my round face shape. The glasses I chose ended up costing $132, and that included the ultra thin lenses that had to be custom made since I have a high prescription. No where can you get a pair of stylish glasses with ultra thin, super light lenses for that price. I'm amazed that I can barely feel them on my nose. Every pair of glasses that I've had in the past always left indents on my nose, due to the heavier weight of my prescription.
Prior to shipping, each pair of eyeglasses or prescription sunglasses are inspected by a certified technician to ensure the accuracy of the prescription and proper alignment of the frame. Further, they are packaged in an attractive, durable hard case for protection. They unconditionally guarantee all their frames and lenses to be delivered exactly as they were ordered and free of defects.
I also received a complimentary gift... a small pouch that contained a cleaning cloth, and a tool to fix your glasses if the screw is loose or falls out. The small pouch is actually converted into a key-chain, which is perfect for every day use. I love this idea! I would have bought one of those long time ago if I had seen it.
If you would like to purchase your own pair of glasses, you can save 10% by using code: "SPICY"!
39DollarGlasses.com has been kind enough to offer one of my viewers a $75 coupon code, to purchase your own pair of glasses of your choice!
1. Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (or tell me if you already do)- 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
2. Visit 39DollarGlasses.com and select your favorite glasses style! Then return here and submit the name of your selected item. 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
3. Vote for me on: We're on the Fence, TopMommyBlogs, Ola Momma, and both Bloggers Choice Awards - 5 entries (leave 5 comments)
4. "Like" 39DollarGlasses on Facebook (MUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR PAGE ABOUT THEIR GLASSES. SAYING " I LOVE THEIR GLASSES" WILL NOT COUNT) - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
5. Follow 39DollarGlasses on Twitter- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
6. Follow me @kimmie_1980 on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) once per day - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
7. Tweet the following tweet, once per day for 1 extra entry (1 comment) per tweet:
"Win $75 towards your next pair of glasses from 39DollarGlasses @kimmie_1980 (07/24) #giveaway"
8. "Like" me on Facebook- 2 extra entries (leave 2 comments)
9. Follow me on BlogFrog- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
10. Follow me on NetworkedBlogs- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
11. Subscribe to my feed through email- 5 extra entries (leave 5 comments)
12. Blog about this giveaway (please link back here, and leave the URL of where you blogged in your comment) - 10 extra entries (Comment 10 times to qualify for bonus)
13. Add My button to your blog, and let me know where it's located - 5 extra entries (Comment 5 times to qualify for bonus)
***Giveaway ends July 24th @ 11:59 ET!!!!
*** Make sure you leave the right amount of comments so you get the proper amount of entries.
Please read the following before entering:
* This giveaway is available to US/CA readers.
* You must leave your email address in each comment OR it should be on your profile in order to win.
* Winner will be selected at random through random.org.
I WILL RESPOND TO EACH COMMENT ONCE WINNER IS SELECTED... I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU ALL!
39DollarGlasses.com has given me the opportunity to host a giveaway for a $75 gift certificate. The winner will get to choose the glasses of their choice. This contest is open to all U.S. and Canadian residents. I received a $75 coupon code towards a review for my honest opinion. My glasses cost me $56 out of my own pocket, but received a receipt to claim through my insurance. I only review and share items that I personally would recommend. I did not receive any compensation for this post, but received a complimentary item for review.