Running Chics. If you've never visited Running Chics before, you should. Their online selection of apparel is fun, fresh, and athlete-friendly. Their athletic apparel is cute, comfortable, and excellent quality.
Their main theme is “running chics” but they also have Pilates people, Yoga Chics, Swimming Chics, Nurse Chics, Pregnant Chics, Soccer Chics, Marathon and Half Marathon Running Chics, Golfing Chics, Teaching Chics, and much more!
Casual Burnout t-shirt in the color fire. I selected the Running Chics logo that has a chic running with a dog on a leash. The t-shirt is made up of 55% polyester/45% cotton tee, and it retails for only $25! I can't get over how nice this t-shirt looks on. I find that with the tie-dye print, it has a slimming effect. It's great quality, and the tie-dye has a sheer effect to it. I also liked that it didn't have a tag sewed on at the neck, it's printed on instead. I'm someone who is famous for ruining my shirts, by tearing the tag off and accidentally causing a hole. Wearing this t-shirt you may want to stick to a nude undergarment, or it may show through.
Girls on the Run. A percentage of all their sales go to the Republic, Missouri, Girls on the run organization ran by Trish Hopkins, Council Director. Girls on the run is an international non-profit character development program for pre-teen girls that utilize a running format to teach life skills. Their mission is to “educate and prepare girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living.”
Running Chics have been kind enough to offer one of my readers a chance to win their own t-shirt of their choice!
1. Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (or tell me if you already do)- 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
2. Visit Running Chics and select your favorite t-shirt! Then return here and submit the name of your selected item. 1 entry (leave 1 comment)
3. Vote for me on: We're on the Fence, TopMommyBlogs, Ola Momma, and both Bloggers Choice Awards - 5 entries (leave 5 comments)
4. "Like" Running Chics on Facebook- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
5. Follow Running Chics on Twitter- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
6. Follow me @kimmie_1980 on Twitter (or tell me if you already do) once per day - 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
7. Tweet the following tweet, once per day for 1 extra entry (1 comment) per tweet:
"Win a t-shirt of your choice from Running Chics @kimmie_1980 (07/24) #giveaway"
8. "Like" me on Facebook- 2 extra entries (leave 2 comments)
9. Follow me on BlogFrog- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
10. Follow me on NetworkedBlogs- 1 extra entry (leave 1 comment)
11. Subscribe to my feed through email- 5 extra entries (leave 5 comments)
12. Blog about this giveaway (please link back here, and leave the URL of where you blogged in your comment) - 10 extra entries (Comment 10 times to qualify for bonus)
13. Add My button to your blog, and let me know where it's located - 5 extra entries (Comment 5 times to qualify for bonus)
***Giveaway ends July 24th @ 11:59 ET!!!!
*** Make sure you leave the right amount of comments so you get the proper amount of entries.
Please read the following before entering:
* This giveaway is available to US/CA readers.
* You must leave your email address in each comment OR it should be on your profile in order to win.
* Winner will be selected at random through random.org.
I WILL RESPOND TO EACH COMMENT ONCE WINNER IS SELECTED... I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU ALL!
Running Chics has given me the opportunity to host a giveaway for one of their items. The winner will get to choose the t-shirt of their choice. This contest is open to all U.S. and Canadian residents. I received a free t-shirt to review for my honest opinion. I only review and share items that I personally would recommend. I did not receive any compensation for this post, but received a complimentary item for review.