Here's how it works:
Create a new Weekend Recipes blog post. Include the Weekend Recipes button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Weekend Recipes blog post!) Every recipe that I post will get posted on my Kimmie's Fav Recipes...
**Every recipe that you post will get posted and featured on Kimmie's Fav Recipes along with your button/link to your blog!**
Samosa is a favourite tea time snack. Learn how to make/prepare Samosa by following this easy recipe.
• 1 Cup all purpose flour
• 2 tsp Butter
• 1/2 Cup chopped onions
• 1 Cup boiled, peeled and chopped potatoes
• 1/2 Cup peas
• 1 Green chilli
• 1/2 tsp Ginger
• 1/4 Cup chopped cilantro leaves
• 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp Baking soda
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep frying
How to make Samosa:
• Boil, peel and chop the potatoes.
• Make a liquid of water and all purpose flour in a bowl.
• Take two tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
• Add onions and chopped green chilli to it.
• Add peas to it after frying for two minutes.
• Cook for 3-4 minutes and add ground ginger, salt, red chilli powder and chopped potatoes at last.
• Mix above ingredients well after turning off the heat.
• Mix up all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and butter and make strong dough.
• Make small balls of the dough and roll into thin circles of 5-6 inches.
• Cut into half with the help of knife.
• Smear liquid of all purpose flour and water on the sides and shape into cones.
• Fill the cooked potato mix in the cones and close the sides.
• Now heat the oil in a frying pan and when it is hot enough, put the samosas in it.
• Fry them on medium heat till they turn golden brown.
• Samosas are ready.
• Serve them with chutney.
get the InLinkz code