Welcome to our event. First I wan to thank our Sponsor Welch's, who is supplying the prize Of $50 worth of coupons for Welch's 100% Grape Juice made with concord grapes.
This event is being hosted by Tammie's Reviews, Giveaways and More. I also want to thank our Co-Host Charisma Media, Devoted Mommy of Three, Simply Southern Couponers, Tyrneathem, Susie Q-pons and Giveaways, A Little bit of Everything, The Stuff of Success, Kathy's Freebies and Savings , Coolestmommy's Coolest Thoughts, Beauty Brite, My Kind of Introduction, Mom Does Giveaways, Minding My Matters, Frugal-Shopping, Dazzling Daily Deals, A Spicy Boy, A Cat & My Fat Ass, Hands and Hearts More Than Full, Blabs From a SAHM and TW, Woman of Many Roles for helping to promote this Event.
February is Heart Health Month. Welch's just released a survey and the results are as follows:
The survey reports:
· 71 percent eat dinner together as often as or more today than their families did when they were children
· 75 percent say that, in an average week, they eat together four or more nights
· 75 percent of families eat most meals and snacks in the kitchen
· Only 6 percent of families say they eat in the car on the go or in a restaurant or fast food chain
· 84 percent say that one of their favorite parts of the day is when their family eats together
· Nearly 60 percent indicate they would rather spend time with their family or a spouse than receive a $5,000 pay raise, lose ten pounds, go on a Caribbean cruise, or get more sleep
I thought these results were pretty amazing. Looks like the American Family is wants to be a family again.
- The event is open to residents of the U.S. only.
- This event will be live from 2/10 at 7 p.m. and ending on 2/24 at 7 p.m.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond to that email.
- Please see the widget for the terms and conditions
- Please use the easy widget below and Good Luck!
Disclosure~ I received no compensation for this Giveaway. Neither Myself or any Blogger helping to promote this Giveaway is not responsible for prize fulfillment.